*How to reduce dollarization without risking stability. Domingo Cavallo and Mariano Giachetti. Written for the Astana Conference of Economic, Financial and Monetary shifts in the Global Economy. May 2015
* Emerging Markets: New Reserve Currencies ans spillover effects from Advanced economies. Bretton Woods, September 3-4, 2014
* How not to default. Domingo Cavallo para Latin Finance, July 10, 2014
* Crisis prevention and solution in highly dollarized economies, May 21-23, 2014, Astana Economic Forum,Astana, Kazakhstan.
* Forced de-dollarization is not a good option to speed up growth. Domingo Cavallo and Mariano Giachetti. Written for the 13th Istambul Forum, May 13-14, 2014, Istambul.
* Financial Dollarization: Help or Hindrance in Maintaining Stability?. Domingo Cavallo and Mariano Giachetti. Written for the Conference on the XXth Anniversary of the creation of the Tenge. Almaty, November 2013
* Regional Integration in the CIS countries: suggestions from the experience in South America. Domingo Cavallo and Mariano Giachetti. Written for the «Astana Economic Forum 2013», May 2013.
* Proposal by Domingo Cavallo for the «Astana’s Consensus 2012». Domingo Cavallo. Written for the «Astana Economic Forum 2012», May 7, 2012
* Crisis en la Eurozona and its implication for the International Monetary System. Domingo Cavallo. Wtitten for the «Astana Economic Forum 2012», May 3, 2012
* Devaluation and Inflationary Dynamics in Argentina. Domingo Cavallo and Guido Salvaneschi. May 11,2012
* The Financial Crisis in Europe: Lessons from the Latin American Experience. Domingo Cavallo. Senior Fellows Lecture Series at Jackson Institute for International Relations, Yale University, October 4, 2011
*Greece should restructure its debt but stay in the Euro. Domingo Cavallo. September 23, 2011
*Greece through the rear-view mirror. Miranda Xafa & Domingo Cavallo. VoxEU. July 22, 2011.
*Looking at Greece in the Argentinean Mirror. Domingo Cavallo. VoxEU. july 15, 2011
*How costly is for Spain to be in the Euro? PowerPoint presentation by Domingo Cavallo for the conference: «What is next», Univesidad de Navarra,Pamplona, Spain, June 17-18, 2011.
*How costly is for Spain to be in the Euro?, article by Domingo Cavallo for the Conference: «What is next», Univesidad de Navarra,Pamplona, Spain, June 17-18, 2011.
* Macro policy induced diseases and Entrepreneurship. Written for the «Astana Economic Forum 2011», Astana , Kazakhstan, 3-4 May 2011
*Could the Dollar Era end in global inflation? Domingo Cavallo, Written for the «Astana Economic Forum 2011», Astana, Kazakhtan, 3-4 May 2011.
* Krugman’s wrong analogy helps his point. Domingo Cavallo, January 13, 2011
* How to curb Current China’s inflation without reducing growth. Domingo Cavallo and Fernando Díaz. January 2011
* Greece, Spain and Portugal. Lessons from Argentina. Domingo Cavallo and Joaquín Cottani. May 2010.
* «Inflation and Exchange Rates: How do they relate to the «feeling of Prosperity» in Brazil and the «sense of frustration» in Argentina. Domingo Cavallo. Powerpoint presentation. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
*A simpler way to solve the “dollar problem” and avoid a new inflationary cycle. By Domingo Cavallo y Joaquín Cottani, VoxEU.com, April 2009.
*How to deal with the Monetary Overhang. By Domingo Cavallo and Joaquín Cottani, RGE, April 2009.
*Good bye undervaluation, hello stagflation. By Domingo Cavallo and Joaquín Cottani, November 2007.
*Distorting the Micro to Embellish the Macro: The Case of Argentina. By Domingo Cavallo and Joaquín Cottani.Written for the International Finance Forum 2008, Beijing, China.
* Argentina without Convertibility: Blessing or Curse? By Domingo Cavallo and Joaquín Cottani. Written for the Santa Colomba Conference, July 2006, Siena, Italy.
* Should China Revalue? By Domingo Cavallo and Joaquín Cottani. Article written for the International Finance Forum 2004, that took place on November 10-13, 2004 in Grand Epoch City, China.
* Latin America and the Washington Consensus. Lecture notes by Domingo Cavallo as Robert Kennedy Visiting Professor in Latin American Studies, Spring 2004, Harvard University.
* Monetary Regime and Exchange Rate Policy: Lessons from the Argentinean Experience. By Domingo F. Cavallo – Harvard University, Febraury 17th, 2004. Paper written for the Latin America Tuesday Seminar at the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Harvard University. An earlier version of this paper was published in Spanish by Real Instituto Sebastian Elcano of Madrid in “Anuario Elcano America Latina 2002”. This paper draws heavily in a previous one written jointly with Eduardo Cavallo and published in French.
* How did the Foreign Debt Trigger the Argentine Crisis? By Domingo F. Cavallo. Conference delivered at the Real Instituto Elcano, Madrid, Spain, December 11-12, 2003 during the series “La Seguridad Jurídica y las Inversiones Extranjeras en América Latina – El caso argentino”
* Argentina and the IMF during the Two Bush Administrations. By Domingo F. Cavallo for Council on Foreign Relations
* Searching for the Right Currency Regime for Emerging Economies. By Domingo Cavallo. March, 2003
* Argentina 2003: there is some room for optimism. By Domingo F. Cavallo. Columbia University, New York, EE.UU. March 12th, 2003.
* The Latin American Economies and the Global Monetary Disorder (why “Pesofication” or “de-dollarization” is a bad idea). By Domingo F. Cavallo. MIT, Boston, EE.UU. March 8th, 2003
* The politics of Brazilian debt dynamics in the light of Argentina’s default. By Domingo F. Cavallo. Conference at the Pacific Council on International Policy. Los Angeles and San Francisco, January 29th and 30th, 2003.
* Investment and the Global Financial Disorder. By Domingo Cavallo – Global Business Conference, New York University. November 8th, 2002(PDF Format).
* Argentina 2002: when the attempt to set “the right prices” destroyed “Property Rights”. By Domingo Cavallo and Eduardo Cavallo. Conference – Columbia University. New York, September 19th, 2002
* Depesify- the starting point to solve Argentina´s crisis. By Domingo F. Cavallo. August, 21st 2002
* Argentinean Tragedy. Conference – NBER (National Bureau of Economic Research). Harvard University. Boston, July 17th, 2002.
* An Institutional Coup. Buenos Aires, April 19th, 2002
* The fight to avoid Default and Devaluation. Buenos Aires, April 25th, 2002
* The quality of money. By Domingo F. Cavallo, University of Paris 1 – Pantheon Sorbonne – Paris, March 1999. Document prepared for the occasion of the Award Ceremony of the Doctorate Honoris Causa presented by the University of Paris 1- Pantheon Sorbonne and published in ASAP (Asociación Argentina de Presupuesto y Administración Financiera Pública) N°33, Buenos Aires, junio 1999 and Économie Internationale – La revue du CEPII, «La qualité de la monnaie», N° 80, 4° Trimestre, París, 1999.
* The Euro from Afar. By Domingo F. Cavallo, Frankfurt, November 21st, 1997. State of the Union – 7th Frankfurt European Banking Congress – Germany, November 21st, 1997. Published by Frankfurt European Banking Congress, Germany, 1997
* Lessons from the stabilization process in Argentina, 1990-1996. By Domingo Cavallo & Sonia Cavallo (h) – Jackson Hole, Wyoming, August 29th, 1996. Document prepared for the “Symposium on Achieving Price Stability” sponsored by The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, August 29th – 31st 1996 and published by The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 1996.
* Argentina’s Miracle? From Hyperinflation to Sustained Growth. By Domingo F. Cavallo and Guillermo Mondino. Annual World Bank Conference on Development Economies, 1995. Document prepared for the Annual World Bank Conference on Development Economies 1995. Published by The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / The World Bank, 1996
* Economic reorganization as a prerequisite to growth. By Domingo F. Cavallo – Jackson Hole, Wyoming, August 27th-29th, 1992. Document prepared for the “Symposium Sponsored By The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City – Policies for long-run economic growth” Jackson Hole, Wyoming, August 27th-29th 1992, and published by The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 1992.
* Argentina’s Economic Revolution. By Domingo F. Cavallo – Washington, DC, autumn 1991. Group of Thirty plenary “Sea of Changes in Latin America”, Washington DC, autumn 1991. Published by Group of Thirty, Washington DC, 1992